Monday 28 November 2011

First Survey Evaluation


My survey showed that females take more of an interest in fashion and that 63.6% filled it in, not missing one question. This helped me finalise my idea that I’m designing clothes only for women. I did predict that teenagers would be the age that did my survey the most and I was right, 90.9% ticked that they’re in there teenage years. The majority of people stated that the label didn’t matter and that high street clothes are there preferred option, and even if they were to buy designer clothes it wouldn’t be mainly because of the label; this made me question though why would you spend so much money on something that you could buy high street if its not for the label?
  63.6% of people believed that the media is fashions biggest influence and that they are most inspired by what celebrities are wearing. Something that is a negative out of this is that 90.9% agreed that there is pressure from the media to keep up with fashion and to stay in trend, I don’t think this is right at all and although the truth Is believable I think its sad to face that at such a young age people have so much pressure on just there appearance. The poll proved that magazines are the most popular form of media that fashion is published in and that designers vary for popularity. My last question that proved people follow trends is when Indie came out at the top with 81.8% it is clear what look the majority of people go for in this day and trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment