Wednesday 9 November 2011

Evaluation of the past weeks work. 9th November


 For the past week I have being searching the Internet and magazines, I have found some really individual outfits that have really helped me come along with my project as inspiration. So making the mood board to have this all in front of me at any time I want is really helpful to improve my ideas. I created a mind map describing the content of what I need to do in order to succeed, all the materials and equipment that I need for the photo shoot to go smoothly and the inspiration I have gained from fashion week, different designers and themes that entwined with my work. I did create a collage of different backdrops to consider different scenes on the photo shoot but I stuck with my original idea of a grey background to give it that edgy, editorial effect which I am happy with. I do most defiantly feel ready to start my work on creating the outfits because I feel as prepared as I most possibly could.

No comments:

Post a Comment